How to choose carpets?
The carpet can be hung in the hall or spread indoors. I […]
The carpet can be hung in the hall or spread indoors. It has the characteristics of color precedent, beautiful and comfortable, thermal insulation, and convenient maintenance. It is an ideal home decoration and decoration material.
1. When choosing a carpet, you should first choose different grades of carpets according to the consumption level of each family. At the same time, the four preventions and the second resistance should be considered, namely, pollution prevention, silence, mildew prevention, flame resistance, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance.
2. The specification and size of the carpet should also be adapted to the function of the room. Usually the bedroom furnishings are relatively simple and can be covered with carpets. The dining room uses a single carpet, which can cover 90% of the area. Fast-paced carpets (commonly used size 500*500 mm) can be laid in places where people move a lot. When purchasing a full carpet, you should consider the loss of cutting and splicing. Therefore, when purchasing, add 8% and 12% to the actual floor area of the room. If carpets are laid on the stairs, the purchase amount should be based on the area of the stairs, and then multiplied by a factor of 1.52 to obtain the area of the carpets to be purchased.
3. No matter what kind of texture carpet is selected, the appearance quality of the top carpet requires no damage, no stains, no wrinkles, no obvious color difference, streaks and repair marks, and no bends on the edges of the carpet. When choosing a chemical fiber carpet, you should also look at its back, so that the back of the carpet will not come off the lining and glue.
4. In addition to the characteristics and processing of the fiber, the quality of the carpet is closely related to the density, weight and twisting method of the plush fiber. The denser and thicker the pile, the heavier the pile weight per unit area, the texture and appearance of the carpet can be maintained well, but basically, short-haired and densely woven carpets are more durable.
5. There are two main methods to check the density and elasticity of general short-haired carpets.
First of all, you can use your thumb to press on the carpet and quickly return to its original shape after pressing, indicating that the density and elasticity of the weaving are better; or if the carpet is bent, the harder it is to see the underlay, it means the denser the weaving. It is more durable; the content of fluff can be seen on the label.