1. Edible oil stains: Use volatile solvents such as gas […]
1. Edible oil stains: Use volatile solvents such as gasoline or chlorinated carbon to remove, and clean the remaining parts with alcohol.
2. Soy sauce stains: brush new stains with cold water first, and then use detergent to remove them. Old stains can be washed with warm water, detergent and ammonia water, and then cleaned.
3. Shoe oil stains: wipe off with gasoline or alcohol, and then wash with soap.
4. Urine stains: New stains can be removed by washing with warm water or 10% ammonia solution. Old stains should be washed with detergent first, and then the pure wool carpet should be washed with citric acid.
5. Juice stains: first wash with 5% ammonia solution, and then wash again with neutral detergent. However, ammonia water has a damaging effect on pure wool carpet fibers, so it should be used less. Generally, it can be cleaned with citric acid or soap, and alcohol can also be used.
6. Ice cream stains: wipe with gasoline.
7. Wine stains: clean new stains with water. Aged stains need to be removed with an aqueous solution of ammonia and borax. If it is a woolen carpet, it can be washed with oxalic acid.
8. Coffee stains and tea stains: can be washed off with ammonia water. Silk and wool carpets can be soaked in neutral detergent for 10-20 minutes and then washed off, or washed with 10% glycerin solution.
9. Vomiting stains: One method is to wipe with gasoline, then wipe with 5% ammonia water, and then rinse with warm water. Another method is to moisten the vomit with 10% ammonia water, then wipe it with a soap solution containing alcohol, and then clean it with a neutral detergent.