How to install PVC woven carpet?
In our lives, the choice of floor materials is a very c […]
In our lives, the choice of floor materials is a very critical issue, especially when it comes to decoration projects in offices, commerce, and public places. It is safe and comfortable to greatly improve the taste of our activity space, and the high-level floor decoration is pleasing to the eye. PVC woven carpet has excellent weather resistance and abrasion resistance, so it is used in many large hotels, office spaces, SPA and other places. Next, Taizhou Sunhome Houseware Co., ltd. will give you a brief introduction to the installation instructions of PVC woven carpets.
1. Floor testing, use a temperature and humidity meter to test the temperature and humidity, the indoor temperature and the surface temperature should be 15 ℃, and the construction should not be below 5 ℃ and above 30 ℃. In addition, the strength of the base layer should not be lower than the requirement of concrete strength C-20, otherwise suitable self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength.
2. It is necessary to deal with the problems found in the floor inspection in a timely manner.
3. Self-leveling construction, refer to the cement self-leveling construction process according to the site conditions. In addition, if self-leveling is required for fine grinding and polishing, it should be carried out after self-leveling and drying. Please close the site immediately after the completion of the construction, no walking within 5 hours, avoid heavy objects within 10 hours, and ECO woven carpets can be laid after 24 hours.
4. Pre-laying and cutting. When laying PVC blocks, there should be no joints between the two materials.
5. Paste. Choose the corresponding glue and professional tools suitable for ECO carpet weaving.